If you are searching for ways to speed up metabolism, the Fat Loss 4 Idiots program may assist you in accomplishing your goals. Fat Loss 4 Idiots is an incredibly popular diet plan where your metabolism is expected to be boosted due to calorie cycling and varying your food intake. The cycle is 11 days of structured food guidelines and then 3 cheat days where you can basically eat whatever you want.
The main plan contains 2 diets where the first diet is a very casual diet for those who don’t like a lot of structure and the second diet is the one where you are able to use the online software plus a tool called the diet generator. If you upgrade, you will have another diet to choose from with additional variety and tips.
The main program tells you to eat 4 times a day to keep your energy consistent and metabolism high. You buy and cook your own foods and the Fat Loss 4 Idiots plan cycles the food in a way that the body actually doesn’t know what is coming next, thus tricking your body to provide interesting ways to speed up metabolism in order for you to lose more weight. The diet generator tool does all the work for you, which makes it easy for the meal planning. You are able to input your favorite foods and the tool randomly generates meals for the 11 day cycle.
- $39.00 for the Diet Package #1 (which includes the On-Line Diet generator and The Diet Handbook)
- Add $16.95 if you decide to upgrade to “Beyond Calories” which is a dieting system which offers additional unique secrets and tricks to lose weight fast.
- 60 days unconditional guarantee
- Easy to follow and take action…not any “special talk” or complex concepts
- You obtain access to a special online diet generator which asks you a few easy to answer questions and sends out results tailored to your needs so you don’t have to worry about what to buy, counting calories, or reading packet labels
- The online diet generator allows you to choose the foods you like the most to be included in the plan and gives you good structure to follow
- People with extremely active lifestyles (career, children, etc) will find this plan fast and easy to implement
- Plan is tailored to fit men or women, young or old, and even vegetarians
- You are encouraged to eat to the point of being just short of full so you aren’t hungry all the time
- At the end of the 11 day plan you can eat whatever you want for 3 days
- Doesn’t include any information on exercise routines or provide any specific home exercises
- The claim is to lose 9 lbs in 11 days which is considered high by traditional nutritionists who recommend only a 1 to 2 pound weight loss per week
- People who get a lot of exercise may find that the diet does not offer enough calories to accommodate the added activity
- At the end of the 11 days the responsibility is yours to continue with another cycle which can easily become boring (the upgrade adds more variety if you need to do multiple cycles to obtain your weight loss goals)
- If you don’t like the idea of lowering your carb intake and increasing your protein, this program is not for you
Fat Loss 4 Idiots is a truly unique diet program where you are allowed to continue eating your favorite foods (albeit in unusual combinations), allowed to have one alcoholic beverage a day, and doesn’t ask you to starve or deprive yourself in any way.
It is a no-nonsense plan that gives you a set of steps and simply asks you to follow them. You won’t find any complex, hard to understand science about weight loss. This is a perfect plan for people who would like to lose weight but do not want to spend the time to read a more in depth or complex ebook about nutrition before getting started. In addition, people who are looking for ways to speed up metabolism and are not interested (or not able) to engage in an exercise plan will benefit from this distinctive diet program.
Breaking the Pound Barrier together!
This website has an affiliate relationship with some of the products and services discussed on this website and may be compensated from purchases. This website has reviewed the products it links to, recommends or endorses, however you should always perform your own due diligence before buying goods or services from any 3rd party via the internet or offline.